Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Warm-Up Video Posted

I was finally able to record part of the class I posted back a few weeks.

Here is the first part of the warm-up.. look for more videos soon!

Depending on which way you prefer to follow, you can watch me facing away or towards you.  In a class, usually the students would be behind the teacher, but its sometimes easier to see what I'm doing from the front.  Sometimes the timing is a bit off from one side to the other - I recorded one with music and one without, so my timing isn't quite exact.


1 comment:

  1. The paradiddle families and variations can be combined
    in lots of interesting ways to achieve different effects,
    whether on a single snare drum, multiple tenor drums,
    or a drum set.or a drum set.

    paradiddles
    paradiddle book
    paradiddle exercises


     

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...